|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 22 December 2008 10:23|
The demands of a fast life require that we keep ourselves in perfect health in order to deal with the speed at which our lives move. A few additions to better health measure are always welcome. Based on the specific health issues of children elders personalized health direction and solutions are possible.
Speaking about health what instantly comes to our minds is a good diet, remember one man's meat is another man's poison, so would it not be great to know which foods are good for you and which you need to guard against, may be your constitution elementally is more balanced by an increased amount of water intake or else your body needs to balance its earth element and food or altered personal habits could be important to note.
It would be surprising to discover that too many mirrors in your bedroom could cause, nightmares, health problems, and lack of sleep or interference in your life by people who can do little to help but could cause serious damage in your life. So watch out the solution to these problems could be a click away. What can be more interesting a solution than; good food of course! Incorrect placement of mirrors can be dangerous.
Feng Shui and Good Living
Life is meant to be lived to the fullest. The principles of Feng Shui aim at achieving a perfect balance in life. Did you know you could begin with yourself first; before you look at your house? You would be surprised to know; that the simple things in life go a long way to build a healthy environment for our families and us.
1. Eat healthy food for health is wealth.
2. Drink lots of water, it keeps your system calm and clean.
3. Get enough sleep, it increases focus and keeps you happy.
4. Keep a healthy exercise and meditation routine to nurture your body and soul.
5. Spend time with loved ones, there is no substitute to the joy it can give you.
6. Keep healthy company, for that’s where you build your mind set.
7. Laugh a lot, life is meant to enjoy.
8. Keep a positive and happy approach to life; nothing can bog you down if you have the right attitude.
9. Love yourself, for you are the best.
10. Give yourself time to connect to Nature, that’s where you learn to live in the attitude of gratitude.
|Last Updated on Friday, 27 March 2009 06:43|