Watch out for these trouble makers......
1. The sight of a garbage dump at the approach of your living place.
2. A heap of rubble lying unattended near your house entrance.
3. A garbage bin permanently stationed outside your main door.
4. A garbage bin kept overnight; for pick up outside your main door.
5. Broken staircase or broken tiles right at your entrance.
6. Missing name plate, or an old worn out name plate. ( It may be shocking to note some doors bear name plates of dead relatives well past their demise, to some it means a gesture of sentiment but as far as feng shui goes an undesirable feature )
7. Dry, dead or unkempt plants at the entrance.
8. Popped out bulb or a precariously hanging external light bulb holder.
9. A creaking non lubricated hinge of your main door making a moaning sound as you open your door to welcome a guest.
10. A safety door with vertical bar grill giving you a jailed effect if seen from the out side.
11. To many homes; a split door may be a feature giving away the amount of arguments and differences of opinion existing in them.
12. Lack of proper lighting, making the lobby dark and depressing.
All these and many more features which can be easily corrected happen to exist right at our door causing difficulties in our lives. If not all even some of these corrections could bring ease in your lives.